Effective June 1, 2011:
2. SUBMISSION AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION - This section addresses the types of information that Stock TickerPicker and other MF Software apps collect from users and the collection of non-personally identifiable information via cookies and related technologies.
3. NOTICE AND CHOICE - This section provides information on users’ options to control how their information is collected and used.
4. USE AND DISCLOSURE - This section describes how we use your information to provide and manage MF Software Services, including when we may disclose your information to third parties that assist us in providing the Services.
5. SECURITY - This section describes our security measures.
6. ACCESS, REMEDIES AND COMPLIANCE - This section informs users how to access and change their personal information stored by MF Software, and how to cancel their accounts.
7. CONTACT US - This section instructs users how to contact us with any questions about our Services.
MF Software (“the Company,” “we”, “us,” “our”) operates (a) Stock TickerPicker application (“Licensed Application”) along with other applications, (b) the website located at mfsoftwareonline.com and all corresponding web pages and websites associated with the foregoing URL (“Site”)
Our content and website are not targeted to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age.
2. SUBMISSION AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES
User Submitted Information
When you use and/or register for the Services, we may collect information from you, including your first name, last name, username/member title, email address, password, an avatar/picture, device information and zip code (together, “Registration Information”).
Information Collected by the Services
3. NOTICE & CHOICE
4. USE AND DISCLOSURE
Use and Disclosure of Information
We use the information we collect from and about users for the following purposes:
To send you promotional emails. We may periodically send promotional materials (e.g., newsletters) or notifications related to the Services to the email address you provided to us at registration or to your account. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials relating to Stock TickerPicker, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. There are certain service notification emails that you may not opt-out of as long as you are registered to use the Services, such as notifications of changes to the Services or policies.
To allow third party service providers to assist us in providing and managing the Services. We may make your non-public personal information available to certain third-party service providers, such as contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage or provide the Services. These service providers are required to protect any personal information entrusted to them and not use it for any other purpose than the specific service they are providing to the Services.
To protect our rights and our users. There may be instances when we may access, preserve and disclose user information without providing notice or choice, if required to do so by law or if based on a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law or legal process; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any content or information violates the rights of any third party; (d) respond to your requests for customer or technical service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Company, users or any third parties including acting in urgent circumstances.
To complete a merger or sale of assets. If we sell all or part of our business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, we may transfer your user information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard user information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
6. ACCESS, REMEDIES AND COMPLIANCE
You may contact MF Software at any time and ask what (if any) personally identifiable information is being stored by MF Software on you. You may then request that this information be deleted, and reasonable efforts will be made to do so, in accordance with the rest of this policy. Some subscription management is actually handled by Apple in accord with iTunes App Store policies; existing periods already paid for cannot be refunded, but future renewals can be canceled. To access subscription management capabilities, go to your iTunes Account page and select Subscriptions->Manage.
7. CONTACT US
Last update: February 23, 2012